martes, 22 de mayo de 2007

The Antlers - In the Attic of the Universe (2007)


-Okay, we are in the attic. Now what?
-I don't know.
-You don't know.
-I don't know.
-Then why...?
-Look!
-What!?
-Look at that!
-Look at what? I don't see a thing.
-Look.
-I said...
-It's not there. You have to look.
-You're freaking me out.
-It's simple. Look.
-I'm out of here.
-Come here. Hold me. Look with me. You'll see it.
-See what?
-There. On the roof.
-On the...!?
-It's there! Don't tell me you don't see it.
-I don't. I don't see anything. And I just want to...
-Shh!
-What?
-Shh!
-Now I can't even...?
-Shh! Listen.
-To what?
-To it.
-To...?
-...
-...
-To me.
-Hmph. What do you want to say?
-The universe is going to catch you.
-WHAT!?
-The universe is going to catch you.
-Catch me? I'm not running away from it.
-It doesn't matter. It will catch you anyway.
-Okay. The universe is going to catch me. And then what?
-The carrying arms will cover you and you'll close your eyes and everything will be warm colors and warm sounds and warm food.
-Everything will be warm. I like that.
-And then you'll be in the snow.
-In the snow?
-Yes.
-Snow isn't warm.
-It'll be. It'll be warm.
-Warm snow. I really like that. We'll play in the snow without being cold.
-We won't play.
-We won't? Why?
-I won't be there.
-Why?
-I'll be upstairs. Climbing the stairs to the attic.
-And you won't come down to play with me?
-No. I'll go into the attic of the universe and never come back.
-That's sad.
-No. You'll be there too. You and me and the warm snow.


The Antlers
MySpace

Descarga

2 comentarios:

R dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Anónimo dijo...

emo.